Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stun-gun

Aight, since I've been griping so about admissions and what not, it is only fair that j'annonce mine good newses here as well, no?
So, an acceptance!
Whee!

With four rejections (including a wait-list-turned-rejection) and two non-committal responses, this looks like my only acceptance this season. But, hells yeah!
I'm not complaining.
I don't have the official letter yet (keeping fingers crossed here).
And the logistics (since I'm trailing spouse etc.) are going to be a gigantic pain.

But, acceptance, y'all!

7 comments:

Stu said...

awesome!!

freeze-dried said...

Thanks, Stu!

Eileen said...

Yay! Congrats on the admit!

freeze-dried said...

Thanks, Eileen. Now to buckle up and grab the thesis by the throat, or is that horns? Uh. Nevermind.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Aisi! Great news!

freeze-dried said...

Thanks, Ruthie!

Unknown said...

go go go!