Monday, March 9, 2009

Tag - I'm it, again!

SB tagged me sometime last week
Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions
she said.
I can't vouch for the "clever", but here goes: I choose: Dave Matthews Band

1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl

2. Describe yourself
: Ants Marching

3. How do you feel about yourself:
Big Eyed Fish

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
Eh Hee

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation:
Two Step

6. Describe your current location:
Grey Street

7. Describe where you want to be:
The Space Between

9. Your favorite color is:
Cornbread

10. You know :
Too Much

11. What’s the weather like:
Halloween

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called:
Louisiana Bayou

13. What is life to you:
Everyday

14. What is the best advice you have to give:
You never know / Pay for what you get / Stand Up (For It)

15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Rapunzel

As is customary, I tag: Daisy,

Also, if she will do it, I tag Scratchpost


No comments: